Know your balance from a single Missed Call

9 people like this

i would request you to check my balance

1 person likes this

Hello Sir, 

If you have registered to our mobile banking service, you can dial the numbers above and know your balance.

Thank you :)

4 people like this
Hello sir i am send my account detail to email aftet no activate my mobanking aap
Good service!

I'm at abroad right now, I have been tried to missed call on the above number, but it will not reach, I have registered a mobile roaming service here, which is registered on NIC ASIA Bank. 

2 people like this

hello sir i would request mobile banking

my miss calls donot get sms why?

i want password 

Dear sir I opean online account from Saudi Arabia Sasefully but still I don't know my account number please help post My Gmail account Hompaudel15@gmail.com Please update me thank you
Hello Sir I have applied for CRN No online but I have not received any response . Therefore kindly look at the said matter. Thank you.

Dear Customer, 

You shall be notified of your request soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

1 person likes this
Hello Sir. I have open online bank account and received A/C No. 0555759978537001 but my account is not activated, its still frize and-also submitted KY C form. Therefore, kindly active my account . Thank you.

Hello Sir I have applied for mero share 

online but I have not received any response . Therefore kindly look at the said matter. Thank you.

Hello sir, i have applied for mero share account through the bank of bhairahawa branch but i didnot get any response and reply it has been 2 weeks.
Login or Signup to post a comment