- Certificate of Registration from concerned Authority AND Certificate of Operation or Renewal Certificate
- PAN Certificate
- Audited Financials of previous financial year or Management Prepared Financial Statements (In case the firm is not required to get audited as per prevailing law)
- Tax Clearance Certificate of previous year or Tax Submission Certificate
- Partnership Agreement (In case of Partnership Firm)
- No. of Braches and their address
- Passport Size Photo of Proprietor or ALL PARTNERS and Account Operator (if other than Proprietor/Partner)
- Citizenship Certificate/Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License of Proprietor or ALL PARTNERS and Account Operator (if other than Proprietor/Partner)
- Power of Attorney Provided for any other Account Operator (in case of Partnership Firm)
I am a Proprietorship or Partnership Firm, what are the minimum documents required for opening account in name of firm?
Modified on: Thu, 29 Aug, 2019 at 10:38 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.