- Local cheques: The cheques that are payable locally.
- Outstation cheques: The cheques drawn on other banks at outside valley other than local clearing.
- Cheques payable in Foreign Countries: The cheques are payable at foreign countries or drawn on foreign banks
- Inward/outward cheques: Cheques which are drawn on our bank presented by other banks for realization (inward), Cheque drawn on other banks which are presented by our customers requesting for realization (outward).
- Cheque Returned Unpaid: Cheques that are sent for realization to drawee bank which are returned unpaid to various reasons.
Modified on: Mon, 30 Sep, 2019 at 4:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.