Below is the registration procedure to be followed:
Customer need to register their account number in order to avail the IVR services. The registration process can be completed by following any of the below listed methods.
- For Alpha-numeric Account Holders: Customer with Alpha-Numeric account number, can register themselves by sending an SMS to 34488 in a prescribed format (please refer Workflow –1).
- For Numeric Account Holders: Customer with regular account number (numerical account number), have the option to register themselves either through call (please refer Workflow – 2) or through SMS (please refer Workflow – 1).
Workflow – 1 (Through SMS)
- Customer need to send SMS (IVR<space>account number) to 34488 from their registered mobile number to register themselves.
- Once the request has been processed, the customer will receive a Secret IVR Pin via SMS to their registered mobile number. This IVR pin is a transaction pin and is needed to avail the IVR services.
- Customer can now dial our IVR No (01-5970100) and use the Secret IVR Pin to avail IVR services.
- Below are the IVR services currently being provided to the customers:
- Balance Inquiry.
- Mini Statement (3 previous transactions).
- Card Block Request.
- IVR Pin Change.
Workflow – 2 (Through Call)
- Caller can directly dial NIC ASIA Banks IVR Number (01-5970100).
- After the selection of Language, the caller shall then identify himself/herself as the customers of the bank by pressing 1 or as a Non-customer by pressing 2.
- Pressing 2 by the non-customers will play the NIC ASIA banks various products and services jingle.
- Pressing 1 by the customer will initiate the registration process (if not done so already).
- Customer can now directly enter their respective account number, during the call, to complete the registration process.
- Customer will be required to set a Secret IVR Pin, during the registration process.
- Customer can now use the Secret IVR Pin to avail our IVR services.