Yes, you can change the default IVR secret PIN. Please follow the below steps
- Dial our IVR number (01-5970100)
- Select the Preferred Language (1 for Nepali and 2 for English)
- Press 4 to select the “IVR PIN Change” option, once this option is selected, you will receive a message with 5 digit OTP during the call (do not disconnect the call).
- Enter the 5 digit OTP and press #.
- Now enter the desired PIN and press #.
- Re-enter the desired PIN and press #.
- You have now successfully changed the IVR pin, do not share the IVR pin with anyone.