1.Unable to do transaction?
Make sure you have activated "Transaction with SMS alert feature” or request the branch for the same.
2.If you are using it in "New Device"?
You have to Reset your device from the App.
3. If you not receiving SMS in your mobile?
Please check your device setting > go to settings > more setting /Advance setting/ App setting > NIC ASIA App > permission > sms permission > tick the permission
4. Please contact your nearest or concerned branch for the below mentioned issues?
- Related to Pin/Password not received
- Mobile Banking activation status
- Discontinuation of Mo-banking Service
5. If you are facing issues related to followings please email to : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our support team at live chat in the web page.
- Fund Transfer
- Top Up
- Unblocking Mobile banking
- Wrong Alert
- Wrong Mobile Number
6. If you are unable to do transaction.
Please make sure that following setting is disabled in your device set.
Setting > Developer Option > Off