Why open Demat Account with NIC ASIA Bank?
Modified on: Tue, 10 Sep, 2019 at 11:30 AM
- Benefit from premium interest rate in saving account
- Hassel-free Demat services offered at lowest rates
- Get instant text message update after debit and credit of shares on your phone!
- Dematerialization of Physical Shares through wide network of NIC ASIA's branches
- Re-Materialization of the Shares in your DP Account;
- Maintaining up to date record of securities in the electronic form;
- Providing Online access to your Account to view and track your shareholdings;
- Settlement of trades by transferring/receiving the securities from/in the accounts;
- Settlement of off-market trades that is occurred between the Beneficial Owner (BO - the investors) outside NEPSE;
- Providing electronic credit of securities allotted by issuers during IPOs;
- Depositing the non-financial corporate benefits (such as bonus, right shares, etc.) issued by issuers in the DEMAT Account of Beneficial Owners (BOs);
- Facilitation of pledging of dematerialized securities.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.