- Certificate of Registration
- PAN Certificate
- No. of Branches and their address
- Personal details of Directors, Chief executive, Representative or Chief appointed for Nepal and Account operators
- Passport size photo and Citizenship/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License of Directors, Chief executive, Representative or Chief appointed for Nepal and Account operators
- Audited financial statements of previous year
- Tax clearance certificate of previous year (In case the organization is required to submit the same)
- Agreement between Social Welfare Council and the organization, if any.
- Agreement with Nepal Government (if any).
- Recommendation letter from respective country’s Embassy (In case the International organization has already obtained affiliation or approval from the respective Authorized Council of Nepal)
- By laws of the organization
- Power of attorney provided for opening account or operating the account (in case of account operators)
- Any other documents as required necessary by the organization
International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGO) Print
Modified on: Sun, 29 Sep, 2019 at 4:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.