1. Copy of Passport/ VISA (other than Tourist VISA)
2. If employee then, details of Name of Employer, Address, Contact No. and Recommendation Letter from concerned Employer.
3. In case of Indian Citizens (without Valid VISA), a copy of certificate indicating their citizenship in India.
4. IN case of Refugees, a copy of Valid and Authenticated ID from concerned Government or International Organizations.
For NRN (Non-Resident Nepali)
- Foreign Permanent and Correspondence address and immediate contact address
- Documents disclosing the incomes earned
- Non-Resident Nepali ID obtained from concerned unit of Nepal Government
- Any other documents as required necessary by the bank